Dhoni's World cup bat
character-2 and audience
One day a person came in my village who advertised about the Dhoni's world cup bat. He told that if you are good in cricketer purchase this definitely you will win the game.he told like that this is same bat that Dhoni's kept himself. This is the world's most expensive cricket bat costs INR 83 lakh, and it's the one India captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni used in the 2011 World Cup final.Dont miss the chance hurry up and purchase this and the most surprising thing is like exactly ten years ago, Mahendra Singh Dhoni hit probably the most famous six to help India win their second Cricket World Cup in Mumbai.This is time to show your talent. the cost of this bat is 83 lakh but I am providing you only rupees 83000 .Don't think too much and purchase this bat.everyone surprised and think about that but at a time one boys came and said that I have also the same bat only rupees 8300 .I won the cup in district level and I known I will play best and won the game and became famous like ms Dhoni's. don't make fool either me or all the villagers.bat seller become afraid and want to go ready from the village .Everyone said thanks to the boy and went back to own houses.
Comments
Post a Comment