Goosebumps

one is Denny and his family have come to New York for Christmas vacation. Denny was very excited and happy .He was moved here and there .If his family said anything he is not listen anything. After some day they all went to the museum. They all liked the dinosaur.they all enjoyed alot. Denny was very different .he is no not stable any place at one minutes.Denny always fight to his sister. One day when he came back in hotel room where they was residing.Denny sister said that she is very hungry.so everyone came out from the car then Denny is disappeared from there all eating.Eveyone was finding Denny but he didn't found. Denny parents angree to her daughter if she not told I am hungry than my son is here .Her parent's told that her plan always create a pblm .her wishes to came in New York and celebrated Christmas party here .Denny mother's cried alot and said to her I don't know what you do but I want my son soon .Denny sister scared and find out his brother here and there.

Comments